Transforming Technology Solutions
Why We Exist:
At Revive IT & ER2, we desire to grow a sustainable company that provides opportunity for individuals to continuously improve and grow.
What We Actually Do:
Revive IT: Whether you’re a business, school or consumer, finding the right technology solution can be frustrating and expensive. We make it simple to get the best tools in your hands at a fraction of the cost. Freeing up more funds for other important projects
ER2: When large organizations refresh their technology, it can be complicated, costly and high risk. We simplify the entire process and make it affordable and secure giving companies the ability to manage their technology efficiently and confidently.
To Be Responsible in all aspects! We believe we need to live that through 4 different channels: our Team Members, Partners, Environment, and Community.
How We Behave:
We’re constantly: Improving. Acting in Humility. Living a Life of Servanthood.
But what does this really mean?
In short, no task is “beneath” you. It’s our job to make sure the next guy or gal has enough toilet paper. We all have chores; Even our CEO can be found cleaning/stocking bathrooms!
Being a part of the ER2 Family means you…
- Respect your peers and place of work
- Strive to always set the next person up for success
- Seek out feedback in hopes to become better
- Give of yourself while expecting nothing in return
If you can commit to those values… we cannot wait to hear from you!
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to check out our careers page at https://www.er2.com/careers which explains our full hiring process so that you know what to expect!
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so you don’t miss any communication from us! (or else it could sit in your spam!)
- Competitive wages
- Welcoming, caring, and dedicated team members
- Fun culture with family-like vibes
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Branded Attire Allowance
- Professional & Personal Growth and Development Opportunities
- Real Life Skills Training
- Healthcare coverage for full-time employees- a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- A workplace built on continuous improvement – we work to ensure that everything we do adds value to our customer: Better process, easier work day, great product, on time, happy customers, successful company!
- All ideas are welcome, everyone has a voice here – unused employee genius is a big waste!
If you enjoy working with electronics, working on your feet, and getting your hands dirty, this could be the right fit for you!
The Processing Associate is responsible for efficiently and effectively processing electronic goods by using resources to assess resale value.
This is a Full-Time position, M-F 730AM-4:30PM.
***Want a better idea of what to expect?***
Check out this video:
(copy & paste the link into your browser)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- “Receiving” product as the retired IT assets from big businesses come through our doors (on pallets/in gaylords)
- Weighing in the product and inputting data into our computer system
- Utilizing multiple resources, including the internet, to research and assess resale value of electronic product received.
- Some basic electronic testing may be required for some gear, standard testing equipment provided
- Preparing and sorting electronic goods with no resale value for demanufacturing
- Identifying and removing hazardous substances
- Dismantle electronic goods where value is found only in parts/or pieces.
- Sort materials non valuable product into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, power lifts, or front-end loaders to load bales, bundles, or other heavy items
- Operate balers to compress recyclable materials into bundles or bales.
- Clean recycling yard by sweeping, raking, picking up broken glass and loose paper debris, or moving barrels and bins.
- Clean, inspect, or lubricate recyclable collection equipment or perform routine maintenance or minor repairs on recycling equipment
- The ability to stand in one place for extended periods of time without fatiguing.
- The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- The ability to lift, push, pull, and/or move/carry heavy objects up to 70lbs+.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- The ability to correctly wear safety equipment
- Computer savvy.
- Comfortable working in Spreadsheets/Google Sheets (just the basics)
- Great team player.
- Be able to work with little to no supervision.
- Be dependable.
- Have an attention to detail.
- Have a desire to work in an ever changing environment.
- Knowledge of electronics and value associated.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- The ability to speak/read English fluently
- The ability to pass a drug test/background screen
- This position is responsible for some safety-sensitive duties (operating company vehicles/heavy machinery) and therefore requires a commitment from the team member to be completely drug free – please keep this in mind before applying
ER2 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life with the unified desire to Be Responsible and make a difference.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.er2.com.