Forever Ready Productions
Our team works to tell mission driven stories for nonprofits and small businesses so that we can realize and harness our collective purpose and impact.
Forever Ready Productions is seeking a Video Producer to join our Memphis team. We’re looking for an A-Player who can adapt to our fast paced workflow, while maintaining a positive relationship with clients. A Video Producer should have editing knowledge and shooting skills with a willingness to learn client and project management skills along the way.
Your primary role is to work with clients and produce video projects. You may shoot, edit, produce or client manage a project, depending on the scope. You will collaborate closely with the team members to accomplish the client’s goals. As well as follow brand, quality, and process standards.
An ideal candidate should align with the core values: service, collaboration, creativity, and efficiency.
- Work closely with Principal Storyteller and Director of Operations to ensure that projects
are completed on deadline, within budget and up to the client’s satisfaction
- Communicate with clients effectively and efficiently
- Produce and shoot with or without instructions
- Solve problems/issues creatively that enhance the project
- Communicate effectively and professionally with team members and client
- Edit project from start to finish
- Manage projects and serve as primary point of contact for some projects
- Accept feedback from team members and clients
- Complete projects on-time and within-budget
- Produce on a deadline — as quick as a few hours and as long as a few months
- Shoot and edit with quality and efficiency at the forefront
- Organize video files and equipment so that team members can collaborate
- Communicate clear vision of the project to both the client and FRP team
Efficiency – Ability to optimize processes and produce high quality work quickly when needed
Passion – A heart for the work and mission of our non-profit and small business clients (this can’t
be just about money)
Organization and planning – Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Creativity – Ability to solve problems for clients in a creative way, produce using creativity
Work ethic – Willingness to work hard, set goals and grow
Openness to critique – Collaboration comes with critique and feedback
Teamwork – It’s not about you but you are an important piece of the puzzle
- Salary & Incentive Pay
- 401k match
- Discretionary time-off
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Professional & Personal Development
ABOUT FOREVER READY PRODUCTIONS
Forever Ready Productions is an Emmy Award Winning video production studio specializing in fast
paced, timely video production and virtual live events for nonprofits, small businesses and
start-ups in Memphis, TN & Chicago, IL.
We tell mission-focused stories tailored to our partner’s goals. Engaging video doesn’t have to be
intimidating, but we know it can feel that way. Our knowledge and experience will make it easy. We
are all about relationships not clients and stories not content.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com