Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As an intern for the Nike North American Supply Chain (NASC) Engineering team you will utilize your expertise to solve business problems and ensure the maximum utilization of all Nike assets in order to enable global growth for the brand. In this dynamic role you will be involved in a broad range of projects including:
- Continuous Improvement
- Capital Projects
- Labor Management
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) Design
You will be exposed to all aspects of the end to end supply chain, from manufacturing to the wholesale and digital marketplaces. The Nike NASC Engineering Team develops key resources to move in to a wide range of roles and support the growth trajectory of the company. Joining the Nike Engineering Team is a launching pad for careers in the global, end to end supply chain for the premiere sports apparel brand in the world.
Value Added Opportunities:
- Conduct analysis projects, in such areas as productivity and process improvements
- Communicate with all levels of personnel from both office and warehouse environment in order to complete work assignments
- Assist with facility layout designs
- Create process documentation
- Pursuing a Bachelors in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management or related field with an expected graduation date of December 2022 or Spring/Summer 2023
- Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
- Commitment to providing customer service
- Ability to expand and improve problem solving skills
- Ability to assimilate large data sets, summarize, and identify key drivers for problem resolution
- Ability to review analytical data and determine best course of action for all areas within current scope
- Statistical processes experience, or application of statistical methods to identify improvement opportunities and root causes
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Familiarity in SQL, Excel modeling, Tableau and/or simulation software is a plus
- Labor management and/or AutoCAD knowledge is a plus
Application Deadline: October 8th, 2021 at 11:59pm PST
Please submit your resume as a PDF!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nike.com.