Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The North America Ops and Logistics Learning and Development Intern will explore and evaluate learning experiences supporting Nike’s North America distribution centers, marketplace operations, transportation operations, and leadership onboarding and development.
As a Learning and Development Intern you will:
- Work closely with the Training and Development team to uncover how training metrics are currently collected, analyzed and reported for training programs created and executed by the L&D team
- Research and explore methods of collecting, analyzing and reporting training metrics used to evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs
- Recommend the appropriate data points and insights needed to align the training to organizational goals, such as financial impacts, key performance indicators, industry benchmarking, and employee development.
- Collaborate with other team members, business partners, and/or consultants in the evaluation, exploration or the collection of learning metrics.
- Act as liaison between logistics business experts, Learning leadership and other Content Developers in determining
- Learning impacts and outcomes
- Suggestions for the appropriate method of learning metric collection, analysis and reporting
- Partner with other team members as needed,to publish, recommend and present the final solution.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Learning, Communication, Education, Design/Development or related field. Instructional design skills/knowledge: ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick, etc.
- Expected graduation date of December 2022 or Spring/Summer 2023
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen ability to tailor messages to audiences with exceptional grasp of English grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage
- Understanding of visual/graphic design principles
- Proficiency with PC, MacOS, MS Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong team orientation
- Available to work flexible schedule when needed.
Application Deadline: October 8th, 2021 at 11:59pm PST
Please submit your resume as a PDF!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nike.com.