Website Memphis Redbirds
- Make sufficient outbound calls to individuals and businesses on a daily basis.
- Develop new leads through cold calling, utilization of Salesforce, and referrals from clients.
- Renew and service designated group outings from the 2022 season.
- Develop, plan and sell Group Theme Nights
- Sell, coordinate, and execute new group outings.
- Assist the Box Office on a daily basis
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clients.
- Actively research and prospect new sales leads.
- Handle incoming calls from prospective and existing clients.
- Be on call to push/pull tarp and set up Saturday/holiday fireworks.
- Assist other departments on an as-needed basis
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or working toward a degree
- Absolutely must be a self-starter
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interest in baseball & sports
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture we endeavor to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.