Great Culture, Career Opportunities, and Benefits
Join us and find out how much your career can grow!
First Horizon Bank began in 1864, in Memphis, Tennessee and we’ve remained dedicated to our clients, associates, and communities for over 150 years. Our culture and diversity shape the way we do business. It’s resulted in numerous awards and growth into a top 25 bank with locations across the Southeast. We’re publicly traded under the ticker symbol “FHN” on the NYSE. Join us and represent the distinguished First Horizon organization with other stellar associates!
Are you a people-person? Do you enjoy interacting with some of the best clients in the area? As part of the teller team, you’ll be the front line of our many retail branches. You’ll provide excellent customer service, accurately process financial transactions, and get to promote First Horizon Bank’s products and services. Represent the distinguished First Horizon Bank brand with other stellar associates, and apply for this position today!
A day in the life of a Teller:
- Efficiently process financial transactions
- Through customer interaction identify cross-selling opportunities
- Collaborate with branch team to make First Horizon Bank the preferred choice of the customer
Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service involving daily processing of financial transactions in a retail banking environment. Often serving as the first point of contact to the customer, may have responsibility for cross-selling firm products or referring customers to other areas of the firm. Monitors and maintains control of cash.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle a cash drawer; ensuring proper control of cash drawer; follow all audit and security policies and procedures.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payment transactions for customers.
- Process miscellaneous transactions (bonds, municipal coupons, traveler’s checks, money orders, etc.)
- Identify cross selling opportunities and refer customers/prospects to the appropriate platform employee or LOB rep eg Mortgage, IFS, etc
- Promote bank products and services to further enhance customer relationships.
- Assist in daily balancing and processing of ATM, including the processing of all entries.
- Assist in the verification of deposits in the night and lobby depository.
- Assist with the dual control vault responsibilities.
- Participate in meetings that include information on sales, products, customer service and operational processes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the education and experience required and/or preferred as noted.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One to three years of customer service, cash handling or teller experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office Suite- ie Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Access is a plus.
- In addition, 10-key calculator; coin counter
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.