Website Streets Ministries
Streets Ministries is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization with two sites located in some of Memphis’
toughest neighborhoods. Founded in 1987, STREETS now serves nearly 400 students a day
providing opportunities and resources to help them find their path to academic, spiritual, and physical
achievement. For more information, please visit our website at streetsministries.org.
Job Description: Technology & Data Manager
Reports to: Development Manager
Job Summary: The primary goal of the Technology and Data Manager is to manage the
technology, systems and processes related to organizational data and operations. This is a part-
time position requiring 25 hours per week.
Summary of essential job functions
• Handle donation entry from both online and mail-based contributions.
• Maintain donor records and end of year receipts.
• Manage monthly donation reconciliation processes.
• Compile data for annual Impact Report and recurring grants.
• Create and maintain dashboards and reports.
• Develop data quality processes and train staff on best practices for data accuracy.
• Audit CRM for data quality and duplicate records.
• Create and implement organization-wide programming data input system.
• Serve as organizational representative in data meetings with external partners.
• Lead the development of the technology roadmap in collaboration with external
partners and contractors.
• Supervise technology partners responsible for delivering information technology
support for the organization.
• Maintain Salesforce CRM and related systems.
• Serve as primary technology support for IT systems including Salesforce, Office 365.
• Serve as organizational representative for external IT vendors.
• Structure and oversee annual membership process for 750+ members.
• Build and maintain online volunteer and employment application process.
• Build and maintain online check-in processes for students, including training of staff
• Degree preferred
• Experience with Salesforce preferred
• Experience providing technology support and maintaining users in cloud-based
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Demonstrates high attention to detail
• Maintain the highest moral standards in personal and professional life
• Agree to Streets Ministries’ Statement of Faith
• Must legally reside in the United States
• Pass a pre-employment background check
• Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend,
stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear
• Computer experience with Microsoft Office
• Position may require occasionally lifting objects of 10 to 25 lbs
In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may
be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit streets.cloud9strategies.com.