Monogram Foods, headquartered in Memphis, TN, is a privately held food manufacturing company operating facilities in Iowa, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Serving as a major co-manufacturer and private label provider for strategic partners throughout the nation, Monogram collaborates with key partners to create processes that bring existing, as well as, new foods products demanded by the modern marketplace. Founded in 2004 with the purchase of King Cotton and Circle B brand meats from Sara Lee Corporation, Monogram Foods manufactures and markets top-quality food products. Among these products are a full range of meat snacks, corn dogs, pre-cooked bacon, smoked sausage, appetizers, sandwiches, and other value-added meats.
Apply today for this PAID internship opportunity with Monogram Foods. Interns will begin the 40 hour/week internship on June 7th and end on July 30th.
Internship Program Highlights
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Professional Development Training
- Group Projects and Presentation
- Networking Opportunities
- Gain visibility and a working knowledge of Monogram’s Integrated Business Planning Process
- Work with the Supply/Demand planning teams to understand supply constraints or demand improvement opportunities
- Work with the procurement teams to develop data-driven procurement insights, strategies, and recommendations
- Understand and update supply chain metric scorecards
- Monitor and update commodity tables and charts
- Complete projects related to purchasing and managing inventory
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with team members and management
- Work with multiple supply chain departments and adjacent functions such as R & D, Food Safety & Quality, Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT, etc. to understand the end to end connectivity
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university, as a rising junior or senior
- Demonstrated academic success (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be working towards degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Strong communication, organizational, planning and execution skills
- Requires good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.