Competitive applicants will be dynamic young adults who:
- Desire to serve God and neighbor
- Have experience with technology
- Believe in laughter, dancing, and life beyond comfort zones
- Get excited about new people and experiences
- Are willing to sit with the unknown
- Want to harness their skills to make an impact
- Have hope for a better world
- Dates: The summer internship runs from May 25 to July 29, 2022. This includes training and 8 weeks of summer day camp.
- Locations: Interns can be placed in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Clarksville, or Memphis.
- Compensation: $3,240 to $4,000 (potential cash pay scale depending on position for 40 hours per week)
- In addition to a paycheck, the total compensation package includes housing, meals, gear, and training
- View more details, including the official job description of a summer intern, here.
To apply for this job please visit projecttransformation.org.