Job Title: Intern Accounting
Job Requisition Number: RC418510
Pay Type: Non-exempt
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
United StatesAre ready for your career to take flight with FedEx? Join us for our 10-week internship program where you work on real-world projects, collaborate with team members, and have fun along the way. At FedEx, our internship program is for college students who are pursing either an undergraduate or graduate degree. As a FedEx intern, you will be working on projects directly related to your degree getting you valuable, real-world experience. Our culture at FedEx, is putting people first. We promote growth and opportunity for all of our employees. FedEx interns will also have the opportunity to participate in several organized events including community service, executive speaking engagements, and networking opportunities. Deliver what’s next in your career with FedEx by applying today!
High School graduate or equivalent. Student has completed at least two years towards a college degree. Has completed a undergraduate degree or currently enrolled as undergraduate or graduate student in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Information Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, or other related majors.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Research and evaluation skills utilizing the internet and surveys.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use MS Office tools such as Project, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Basic accounting knowledge/skills including knowledge of general ledger, payroll, and/or disbursements.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student at junior year or above or graduate student majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other related discipline.
- Ideally, a student should be graduating within 12 months of completing the internship and available for full-time employment.
- College address and permanent home address.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- The following regarding the degree you are currently pursuing and any previous undergraduate or graduate degrees:
- Name of college/university.
- Degree (For example, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctorate).
- Major and/or minor.
- Overall GPA.
- Major GPA.
- Date of intended graduation (Month and year).
- Interviews typically occur October-January.
- Offers are typically extended October-February.
- Internship occurs early June-mid-August.
The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.