As an ALSAC intern, you will learn from experts who have helped us become one of America’s top healthcare charities while supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our spring program offers a 10 week fully immersed experience. You will be assigned a day to day manager in your industry and our program manager will lead you with networking and professional development events.
- Start Date: February 4, 2022
- End Date: April 15, 2022
- Hours: 20 hours a week (Monday – Friday)
- Pay Rate: All ALSAC interns are paid. Pay rate is based on work location.
- Work Location: Headquarters Office in Memphis, TN
- A passion for our mission!
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and in good standing.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also work strong independently.
- Ability to be organized and detailed to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience with Zoom and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Specific Internship Description and Preferred Skills:
CMS internships are very hands on with equipment and editing. They will learn about lighting setups, techniques of studio and documentary style shooting. They will learn about all of the gear and equipment needed for on-location filming. They will either shoot or edit CMS supervised events. This internship prepares the students to work in the TV News market straight out of college. With the local connections some of the CMS staff has, we have helped get former interns jobs in the Memphis market at local tv stations.
Intern would assist in video productions, helping with setting up shoots and learning how to work on projects on a fast paced, large team.
Learn the creative media services workflow, participate on shoots, and edit projects that will prepare them for advanced learning in this highly competitive field.
Majors preferred: Communications, Film, Telecommunications
Skills preferred: Videography, Editing
Experience working with: Premiere or Avid or similar NLE systems
Application & Interview Process:
After you submit your application and if you meet requirements, you will be sent an email to complete a virtual video interview from HireVue. Your submission will be reviewed and if you are selected to move forward, you will be contacted for a Zoom interview with the hiring manger. Final candidates will be selected by December 31, 2021.
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit alsacstjude.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.