Website Memphis Grizzlies
The Memphis Grizzlies are seeking a Social & Digital Content Social & Digital Content Coordinating Producer who will execute a publishing and growth strategy for our family of brands – Memphis Grizzlies, Grind City Media, FedExForum, Memphis Hustle and Grizz Gaming. They will oversee the day-to-day operations for our YouTube channels, Apple Podcast, Spotify and publishing Grind City Media podcasts. They will also assist in the execution of Grind City Media content on social platforms.
The Social & Digital Content Coordinating Producer is expected to become an expert in YouTube and Podcast best practices and Grizzlies/Grind City Media content.
In This Role You Will
- Upload, publish and optimize content to their assigned YouTube channels and oversee day to day operations.
- Upload, publish and optimize of podcasts to Spotify, Apple and other podcast platforms.
- Manage relationship with podcast hosting platform and thoroughly understand the platform.
- Work with digital marketing team to deploy and update dynamic ads in podcasts.
- Work with on-air talent, marketing, public relations and other departments to develop and optimize titles, tags, descriptions, cards, playlists, thumbnails, and other content/features across the channels.
- Collaborate with content creators and Grind City Media talent to ideate new ways to promote content, track delivery and maintain master publishing calendars.
- Assist with fan engagement, YouTube community tab management, comment moderation and livestream activities.
- Work with the social strategist and analytics team to create regular reports and share channel performance with organization stakeholders.
- Assist with coordinating show and content schedules with broadcast, Grind City Media talent, web and social teams.
- Update team on progress/status/issues/troubleshooting on a weekly basis.
- Work with the Social and Digital Content Lead Producer to maintain brand voice with high spelling and grammar standards across the channel.
- Pay attention to emerging trends within the social video and podcasting sports landscape.
- Assist with social media content creation and publishing for Grind City Media and other brands as needed.
- Video editing and graphic design to support promotion of family of brands.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years related work experience.
- Demonstrated passion for sports-oriented media, YouTube and social video space.
- Experience using YouTube’s Creator Studio.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Podcast hosting and analytics (Spreaker, Transitor, Captivate, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, etc.).
- Experience writing social media copy, video titles and descriptions.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with high proficiency in English copy.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and learn new skills is critical.
- Excellent computer skills including MSExcel, MSWord, & MSOffice.
- Must be focused, extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and timely completion is critical.
- Must be a team player with a strong fan focus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as required.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and passion of sports including NBA basketball.
- Experience interpreting data and sharing analytical conclusions.
- Knowledge in search engine optimization for content (SEO) for content distribution.
What We Offer
At the Memphis Grizzlies, we strive to support our team members through all stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and wellness options and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary, we have other great benefits and perks.
Keeping You Healthy
- Industry leading health coverage
- Short and Long-term disability
- Team Member and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Voluntary Benefits
- Wellness programs through EAP and Headspace
Discounts and Perks
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Store Discounts
- Happy Hours and other fun activities
- Free parking and game night meals
- NBA Sponsored Discount Programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
Taking Time Off
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Paternity Leave
Memphis Basketball LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all applicants and team members fairly based on their abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected by law.
Connect With Us!
To apply for this job please visit careers-grizzlies.icims.com.