Neighborhood Christian Centers, Inc.
General Purpose of Position:
Provide support in the daily operation of the site and works in unison with the Site Engagement Coordinator.
• Assists in carrying out all programs and services at the site.
• Should exhibit a pleasant demeanor with neighbors, agency representatives, and staff when performing daily tasks.
• Should have a thorough knowledge of the Site-Based Services’ departmental policies and procedure manual.
• Prepare the sites for programs by arranging the available office space to host the programs.
• Aggressively recruit participants for adult and youth engagement activities and all other events.
• Should be able to identify the needs of participants to maximize their optimal potential.
• Performs home & neighbor engagement visitations using assigned assessments and tools (which includes observation of the home and identifying the critical needs.
• Learn and facilitate all youth engagement activities.
• Maintain and input data for Compassionate services, adult and youth engagement programs and services.
• Assist with maintaining an environment for learning during programs.
• Maintain accurate office files for program participants.
• Attend all departmental meetings, program planning sessions and site activities.
• Input data for Compassionate services, adult and youth services.
• Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, 1 -2 years of college preferred
• Desire to work in urban ministry preferred.
• Must possess interpersonal skills to work with children and adults.
• Must have written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Interest in and ability to articulate the NCC Statement of Faith, Mission, and Values.
• Valid Tennessee driver’s license and insurance
• Occasional off-campus travel is required (Fundraising events, meetings, etc.)
• Indoor and outdoor activities subject to weather conditions
• Those without physical limitations may be asked to participate in games/events with students (which may include excessive walking, etc.)
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
COMPENSATION: $16.57 per hour (based on 35 hours per week)
To apply for this job please visit ncclife.org..