Transforming Technology Solutions
Why We Exist:
At Revive IT & ER2, we desire to grow a sustainable company that provides opportunity for individuals to continuously improve and grow.
What We Actually Do:
Revive IT: Whether you’re a business, school or consumer, finding the right technology solution can be frustrating and expensive. We make it simple to get the best tools in your hands at a fraction of the cost. Freeing up more funds for other important projects
ER2: When large organizations refresh their technology, it can be complicated, costly and high risk. We simplify the entire process and make it affordable and secure, giving companies the ability to manage their technology efficiently and confidently.
To Be Responsible in all aspects! We believe we need to live that through 4 different channels: our Team Members, Partners, Environment, and Community.
How We Behave:
We’re constantly: Improving. Acting in Humility. Living a Life of Servanthood.
But what does this really mean?
In short, no task is “beneath” you. It’s our job to make sure the next guy or gal has enough toilet paper. We all have chores; Even our CEO can be found cleaning/stocking bathrooms!
Being a part of the ER2 Family means you…
- Respect your peers and place of work
- Strive to always set the next person up for success
- Seek out feedback in hopes to become better
- Give of yourself while expecting nothing in return
If you can commit to those values… we cannot wait to hear from you!
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to check out our careers page at https://www.er2.com/careers which explains our full hiring process so that you know what to expect!
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your email contact list so you don’t miss any communication from us! (or else it could sit in your spam!)
- Competitive wages
- Welcoming, caring, and dedicated team members
- Fun culture with family-like vibes
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Branded Attire Allowance
- Professional & Personal Growth and Development Opportunities
- Real Life Skills Training
- Healthcare coverage for full-time employees- a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- A workplace built on continuous improvement – we work to ensure that everything we do adds value to our customer: Better process, easier work day, great product, on time, happy customers, successful company!
- All ideas are welcome, everyone has a voice here – unused employee genius is a big waste!
This is a Full-Time position, M-F 7:30am – 4:30pm.
We are looking for an organized, efficient Sales Support Coordinator to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The Sales Support Coordinator’s responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with the sales team, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts.
THE PERFECT FIT:
- Great attention to detail
- Customer Service Oriented
- Real Team Player
- Able to work with little to no supervision
- Desire to work in an ever changing environment
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
Take the chaos from the sales team and turn it into function.
Technical Computer Hardware Knowledge
You are able to quickly understand the the customers technical requirements and develop/configure hardware solutions that meet the criteria
Customers often only understand the technical requirements but may not understand how the user will use and experience the technology. You are able to put yourself in the shoes of the user and understand how the solution could play out in their real world
In addition to data entry and typing, Sales Support Coordinators need to have knowledge of basic spreadsheet and word processing creation software
Time Management & Organization
These professionals use a variety of organization methods, including calendar management, to handle multiple projects at one time and completing tasks efficiently and quickly
Sales Support Specialists should have strong professional conversation etiquette, especially in person and over the phone when interacting with company representatives, clients and customers
Clear communication and the ability to explain concepts in simple terms are used to help the customer work through problems and accurately describe products
These professionals should be able to use critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues with products and orders
You have the ability to listen to the customers problem and are able to propose hardware and software solutions that will make their lives easier
We’re not looking for someone who’s half-invested. Our team is growing FAST and we want you to grow with us. The right candidate will be looking to contribute for the long haul.
- The ability to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects as needed. (50+ lbs)
- Ability to work and look at a computer screen for extended hours per day.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for consecutive hours.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- The ability to pass a drug test/background screen
- The ability to speak/read English fluently
ER2 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life with the unified desire to Be Responsible and make a difference.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.er2.com.