Website Evolve Bank & Trust
Process subpoena and litigation inquiries received from law enforcement agencies, attorneys, etc according to set deadlines. Identify the department/area impacted and compile the documentation as requested. In some situations, act as a liaison between internal partners and third parties to obtain the documentation. Escalate and follow up with internal teams to resolve missing and/or incomplete requests. Track each request in accordance with departmental procedures.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receive and track legal requests coming from external agencies (law enforcement, courts, government agencies, etc.).
- Identify the department/area impacted by the subpoena, and the appropriate applications/databases to retrieve the information.
- Use a variety of sources to retrieve documentation in accordance with the request and/or in accordance with retention guidelines.
- Work as a liaison with internal partners to ensure requests are completed within established timeframes, and/or as requested by the summons.
- Work as a liaison with internal partners to obtain documentation from third parties as needed.
- Escalate and follow up with internal partners to resolve incomplete requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience in the financial or banking industry.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements related to deposit, loan and card products.
- Two years legal/regulatory, insurance or financial services experience.
- Strong communication skills and leadership talent.
- Good organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and appropriately prioritize, as well as ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with applicable computer software such as Microsoft Office and core banking software.
- Good working knowledge with federal and state AML regulations including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC and the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent researching and time management skills with strong focus on attention to detail.
- A team player able to work in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.