City Year has a team of recruiters distributed across the nation to recruit more than 3,000 qualified and diverse AmeriCorps members to complete a year of service at one of City Year’s 29 service locations. Recruiters are responsible for generating interest and cultivating candidates within their designated portfolios to apply to serve as AmeriCorps members. Recruiters are location based and work within one of three regional teams. Each Recruiter’s portfolio is organized around one of three recruitment strategies: 1) developing a deep network of relationships within college campuses or partner organizations who will champion City Year to potential prospects, 2) generating leads and applicants through direct outreach to candidates in person or virtually and 3) cultivating leads sourced through marketing campaigns to apply to City Year.
Depending on the recruiter’s designated portfolio:
- You may foster a set of relationships with partners such as career centers, college deans, professors, student organization leaders to promote City Year opportunities to future candidates
- You may identify opportunities to source candidates through events, online platforms, direct outreach and partnerships (e.g. career centers)
- You will directly engage prospects to inform them about City Year, generate interest to apply and guide them as needed through the application process.
- You will consistently leverage City Year’s applicant tracking system to track engagements with candidates, events and partners to inform future candidate engagements, decision making and institutional knowledge.
- Passionate about recruiting a high quality and diverse corps for our students
- Anchored in a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Enjoy meeting and engaging with new people
- Organized and can support multiple candidates and partnerships at varying stages in the recruitment process
- Always seeking to learn, improve and innovate
Salary Range: $39,800-$47,800
City Year is committed to a diverse workforce. Individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Full time employees will be eligible for all benefits including vacation and sick days and organization holidays. You may participate in all benefit programs that City Year establishes and makes available to eligible employees, under (and subject to all provisions of) the plan documents that govern those programs. Currently, City Year offers medical, dental and vision, life, accidental death and dismemberment and disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), other benefits including 401(k) plan(s) pursuant to the terms and conditions of company policy and the 401(k) plan document. For more information, click here.
To apply for this job please visit cityyear.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.