Transforming Technology Solutions
Why We Exist:
At Revive IT & ER2, we desire to grow a sustainable company that provides opportunity for individuals to continuously improve and grow.
What We Actually Do:
Revive IT: Whether you’re a business, school or consumer, finding the right technology solution can be frustrating and expensive. We make it simple to get the best tools in your hands at a fraction of the cost. Freeing up more funds for other important projects
ER2: When large organizations refresh their technology, it can be complicated, costly and high risk. We simplify the entire process and make it affordable and secure giving companies the ability to manage their technology efficiently and confidently.
To Be Responsible in all aspects! We believe we need to live that through 4 different channels: our Team Members, Partners, Environment, and Community.
How We Behave:
We’re constantly: Improving. Acting in Humility. Living a Life of Servanthood.
But what does this really mean?
In short, no task is “beneath” you. It’s our job to make sure the next guy or gal has enough toilet paper. We all have chores; Even our CEO can be found cleaning/stocking bathrooms!
Being a part of the ER2 Family means you…
- Respect your peers and place of work
- Strive to always set the next person up for success
- Seek out feedback in hopes to become better
- Give of yourself while expecting nothing in return
If you can commit to those values… we cannot wait to hear from you!
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to check out our careers page at https://www.er2.com/careers which explains our full hiring process so that you know what to expect!
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so you don’t miss any communication from us! (or else it could sit in your spam!)
- Competitive wages
- Welcoming, caring, and dedicated team members
- Fun culture with family-like vibes
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Branded Attire Allowance
- Professional & Personal Growth and Development Opportunities
- Real Life Skills Training
- Healthcare coverage for full-time employees- a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- A workplace built on continuous improvement – we work to ensure that everything we do adds value to our customer: Better process, easier work day, great product, on time, happy customers, successful company!
- All ideas are welcome, everyone has a voice here – unused employee genius is a big waste!
We are looking for a Production Team Leader for our Electronic Refurbishment Production team. The Production Team Leader will lead a team of 10-15 Production Team Members who are primarily responsible for the refurbishment of technology for sale in our various channels. You will be hands on with computers, networking equipment, computer parts & components – it’s basically a tech junkie’s paradise!
This is a Full-Time position, M-F 730 AM – 430 PM, with additional hours as business needs require.
THE PERFECT FIT:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated leadership prowess, with the ability to engage and motivate others.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good reasoning, conflict-management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Desire to work in an ever-changing environment.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Clearly communicate daily responsibilities, goals, and expected results.
- Track and report on department performance daily. Adjust plans as necessary to meet established productivity metrics.
- Train and coach team members to perform to established performance, quality and safety expectations. Take action when team and/or individual performance does not meet expectations.
- Ensure adherence to department best practices in order to meet and exceed production targets.
- Facilitate regular team member check-ins to keep a pulse on their personal health and mental well-being (to their comfort level), as well as determine ways to better support them and their professional development.
- Be flexible to support and serve team members in any way requested or required.
- Facilitate ongoing communication across departments as needed.
- Participate in leadership growth and personal development initiatives.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations and best processes across all locations.
You are motivated by seeing your team succeed. The fact that your leadership significantly impacts the performance and morale of your team is a responsibility you don’t take lightly. You lead by example and hold yourself accountable to living out the company’s mission, vision and values. Constant growth and development are very important to you both personally and professionally. You work with a sense of urgency to ensure that operational plans are executed, performance goals are achieved and teams are kept informed and coordinated across functions.
All ER2 leaders are responsible for encouraging and serving the people they lead, unique to each individual’s needs. A successful Production Team Leader will create a positive work environment through real-time observation, followed up with specific, constructive and actionable feedback. When team member improvements are necessary, you will document, measure, and follow-up to ensure team members have the information and support they need to be successful.
Yes, we’re a strong team that works together, but each member needs to be rock solid on their own. You will be well-trained in our systems and your colleagues will always be available to help, but you’re not going to be micromanaged. The right candidate knows overall team goals and works hard to make progress toward them every day.
Excellent People Skills
Your ER2 team is your family away from home so it’s vital that you quickly establish yourself as an engaging, inclusive leader and colleague with ownership of the team’s ability to maximize its productivity, growth and development. You’re the type of person that everyone enjoys working and collaborating with, day-in and day-out.
The Production Team’s main responsibility is to refurbish electronic equipment so you must have a familiarity with various types of technology. Proficiency with the use of computers and the G-Suite is a must. Know the inner workings of computers? Even better!
This position is responsible for some safety-sensitive duties (operating company vehicles/heavy machinery) and therefore requires a commitment from the team member to be completely drug free – please keep this in mind before submitting your application.
Examples of safety-sensitive duties include but are not limited to:
- Operating company vehicles (trucks or vans)
- Operating Forklifts or Scissor Lifts
- Baling Cardboard
- Hard Drive Piercing
We’re not looking for someone who’s half-invested. Our team is growing FAST and we want you to grow with us. The right candidate will be looking to contribute for the long haul.
- The ability to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects as needed 50-70+ lbs
- Ability to work and look at a computer screen for extended hours per day.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for consecutive hours.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- The ability to pass a drug test/background screen
- The ability to speak/read English fluently
ER2 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life with the unified desire to Be Responsible and make a difference.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.er2.com.