Transforming Technology Solutions
Why We Exist:
At Revive IT & ER2, we desire to grow a sustainable company that provides opportunity for individuals to continuously improve and grow.
What We Actually Do:
Revive IT: Whether you’re a business, school or consumer, finding the right technology solution can be frustrating and expensive. We make it simple to get the best tools in your hands at a fraction of the cost. Freeing up more funds for other important projects
ER2: When large organizations refresh their technology, it can be complicated, costly and high risk. We simplify the entire process and make it affordable and secure, giving companies the ability to manage their technology efficiently and confidently.
To Be Responsible in all aspects! We believe we need to live that through 4 different channels: our Team Members, Partners, Environment, and Community.
How We Behave:
We’re constantly: Improving. Acting in Humility. Living a Life of Servanthood.
But what does this really mean?
In short, no task is “beneath” you. It’s our job to make sure the next guy or gal has enough toilet paper. We all have chores; Even our CEO can be found cleaning/stocking bathrooms!
Being a part of the ER2 Family means you…
- Respect your peers and place of work
- Strive to always set the next person up for success
- Seek out feedback in hopes to become better
- Give of yourself while expecting nothing in return
If you can commit to those values… we cannot wait to hear from you!
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to check out our careers page at https://www.er2.com/careers which explains our full hiring process so that you know what to expect!
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so you don’t miss any communication from us! (or else it could sit in your spam!)
- Competitive wages
- Welcoming, caring, and dedicated team members
- Fun culture with family-like vibes
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Branded Attire Allowance
- Professional & Personal Growth and Development Opportunities
- Real Life Skills Training
- Healthcare coverage for full-time employees- a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- A workplace built on continuous improvement – we work to ensure that everything we do adds value to our customer: Better process, easier work day, great product, on time, happy customers, successful company!
- All ideas are welcome, everyone has a voice here – unused employee genius is a big waste!
This is a Full-Time position, M-F 730am-430pm.
The Product Data Specialist position is the backbone of our company.
In this role, you will be responsible for researching, cataloging/listing, and pricing products to sell online. We sell on platforms such as eBay, Amazon, NewEgg, Walmart, and other online marketplaces. Become an E-commerce Guru, learn the ins and out of different marketplaces and online promotions.
You will be hands on with computers, networking equipment, computer parts & components, it’s basically a tech junkie’s paradise! You will also be responsible for backing up the customer service team and assisting with special projects when called upon.
THE PERFECT FIT:
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware
- Able to work with little to no supervision
- Great attention to detail
- Desire to work in an ever changing environment
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Compose descriptions of merchandise for posting to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping websites.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Receive and process payments from customers, using electronic transaction services.
- Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and shipping costs for submission to customers.
- Compose images of products, using video or still cameras, lighting equipment, props, or photo or video editing software.
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Maintain existing listings for accuracy and price adjustments.
- Assist in special projects, the fulfillment of bulk orders, etc. as needed
- Assist in assessing value.
- Assist in organization of the warehouse.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Ongoing communication across departments
Need for Perfection
You don’t do things halfway. You can’t. Your brain simply won’t allow it. You will be evaluating inventory levels, improving product listings (SKUs, descriptions, tech specs, manuals, etc.) and everything needs to be 100% accurate. The right candidate will feel physical pain seeing errors, typos, and inconsistencies. Okay, that’s a bit extreme but you do hate errors, typos, and inconsistencies.
Content with Repetition
We’re not going to lie, this is a repetitive gig. Every day, you will be staring at numbers and screens, adding and updating product information in our online product management platform. BUT – the good news is, we have a lot of great products with many differences, so that will keep you on your toes while adding to your tech knowledge! The right candidate has the focus to perform the same tasks while maintaining accuracy. Every season brings new changes in the flow of our product lines and our catalog needs to reflect those changes.
Anyone can move information from one place to another, but a data pro can do it quickly and accurately on the 1st product and on the 5,000th. Don’t say we didn’t warn you: parts of this position are straight data entry.
You’ll be working on a computer all day, every day, using a variety of programs and browser applications. The right candidate will be experienced with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), Google Web Apps, and be as comfortable with a mouse and keyboard as they are with a pen. Considering the product lines we sell, a candidate with intimate knowledge of computers, networking equipment, and electronics in general will have a better foundation to start from.
Yes, we’re a strong team that works together, but each member needs to be rock solid on their own. You will be well-trained in our systems and your colleagues will always be available to help, but you’re not going to be micromanaged. The right candidate knows overall team goals and works hard to make progress toward them every day.
Superior Knowledge of the English Language
When you’re researching the product in your hands, you’re going to come across the occasional error. The right candidate will be confident in their ability to detect and address errors so they don’t become a part of our catalog.
Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V may be integral tools for the job, but you also need to type at a decent pace. The right candidate will be able to type quickly and accurately.
Excellent People Skills
There will be times when you will be called upon to assist our customers over the phone and through email. Being able to help our customers find the answers they need in a timely manner will be key.
We’re not looking for someone who’s half-invested. Our team is growing FAST and we want you to grow with us. The right candidate will be looking to contribute for the long haul.
- The ability to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects as needed. (50+ lbs)
- Ability to work and look at a computer screen for extended hours per day.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for consecutive hours.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- The ability to pass a drug test/background screen
- The ability to speak/read English fluently
ER2 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life with the unified desire to Be Responsible and make a difference.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.er2.com.