Evolve Bank & Trust
Responsible for providing professional support to loan officers by preparing and documenting mortgage loan files for submission to underwriting. Daily interactions with customers, loan officers and staff involved in underwriting and closing conducted with the utmost level of customer service.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Verifies that all loan application documentation has been received.
- Send requests to third party sources to independently verify personal and financial information of the borrower.
- Verifies that the loan set up sheet has been completed, the escrow in system is set up correctly, and assists in the credit and appraisal ordering process.
- Updates application information accurately into the system.
- Documents all communication with applicants and internal personnel on any issues, concerns, or discrepancies in a conversation log.
- Returns phone calls and inquiries from loan officer, applicant, builders, or agents, concerning status of application.
- Follows up on requests that were sent to the third parties for personal and financial verifications.
- Verifies income ratios, loan values, reserves, and credit history meet loan requirements.
- Reviews returned verification information for discrepancies and updates system.
- Completes loan submission sheets and pre-underwrites files for any additional items that may be required to complete the loan closing process.
- Electronically organizes all documentation as determined by corporate office in the correct order to send a file to be underwritten.
- Submits loans to underwriting for approval or denial.
- Reviews and obtains any documentation that the underwriter is requesting on the Underwriting Decision Form.
- Reviews final numbers, closing costs, payoffs, fees and other items as necessary. Schedules the loan closing with loan officer, clients, attorney, agents, closing department, and any other person that is involved in the loan closing.
- Minimum Monthly Standards for files processed is 15 closed files per month.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years minimum experience in Loan Processing.
- Encompass knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, customers and co-workers.
- Excellent computer skills.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.