Lensrentals was founded in 2006 by Memphis native gear collection and share his photographic knowledge. a one-man operation in a spare bedroom to the largest and videography equipment in the United States. As a local company with reach across the nation, we strive to have a company culture that encourages empathy and embodies the personality of each member of the team.
Lensrentals is hiring entry level positions for our Inspection Team
As a member of our Inspection Team, you will be on the front lines to ensure customer quality.
Entry level members on this team are responsible for testing photo and video equipment, as well as tasks such as wrapping cables, testing memory cards, polishing filters, charging batteries, organizing gear, and assisting the Photo and Video Inspectors in basic day to day operations.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) with company matching
- Casual work environment
- Free Equipment rentals
- Monday – Friday schedule with paid lunch breaks
- Starting pay is $16/hour
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of photography and/or videography gear is a plus!
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.