Evolve Bank & Trust
The Personal Banker is responsible for assessing needs and delivering banking solutions for new and existing customers. The solutions include, but are not limited to, processing transactions, opening lines of credit, receiving checks and deposits, and resolving discrepancies.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome clients, co-workers and vendors to Evolve Bank & Trust in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
• Provide prompt, accurate and efficient transactions.
• Under regular supervision, process all types of paying and receiving transactions including specialty functions.
• Research and resolve complex customer issues.
• Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift and compare totaled amounts to computer-generated proof sheet; research and resolve discrepancies.
• Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
• Enter customers’ transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
• Maintain branch files, account records and customer correspondence.
• Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
• Consistently follow precise policies and procedures for conducting Bank business.
• Establish and cross-sell deposit and consumer lending products and services.
• Interview and qualify potential consumer loan prospects.
• Open new customer accounts and assist current customers with account selections.
• May train new employees.
• Provide administrative support to management.
• Perform any other functions as necessary.
Education and Experience:
• At least 2 years Bank or Credit Union Teller Experience preferred.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• 2 years of customer service and sales experience.
• 2 years cash handling experience required.
• Proficient in the sales and service of both personal and business retail products.
• Computer literate; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• General knowledge of bank products and services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge in bank operations preferred.
• Ability to interact effectively with clients, all levels of bank colleagues and vendors.
• Ability to cross-sell banking services to existing and potential clients.
• Ability to process transactions and balance debits and credits.
• Ability to represent the bank in a professional manner.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and to adapt to change.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.