Website Evolve Bank & Trust
Evolve Bank & Trust is a best-in-class financial technology solutions institution. We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator. The candidate will be a vital part of the collaborative team that leads, strategizes, and supports strategic Marketing projects, campaigns, and programs that drive business results and advance the Evolve brand. The coordinator will develop, create, edit, guide, and manage creative for various external and internal communication channels, including paid social, email, emerging, and traditional media, ensuring adherence processes, style guides, brand guidelines, and messaging hierarchy. This is a chance to be part of a growing organization that moves fast to ensure we put the customer front and center in all we do as we bring new marketing programs to life.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop a pipeline of marketing materials to support business unit needs across the organization. This will include but not be limited to social media graphics, internal communications materials and hand-outs, company newsletters, print / digital advertising, presentation decks, external communications materials and hand-outs, and promotional items.
- Design materials to support the strategic objectives of all business units; work closely with stakeholders to develop creative marketing materials for use in print and digital applications.
- Design original identity, digital, and printed materials for several large events throughout the year.
- Produce graphic design content and visual presentations to support a variety of employee communications initiatives and platforms, including intranet (SharePoint) and email (MailChimp) content, digital signage, executive presentations, video stills, infographics, logo.
- Design and artwork for internal material such as stationery and business cards, staff invites.
- Ensure our brand comes alive in everything we do including company swag and the employee onboarding experience.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Art.
- Must have 3-5+ years of marketing or design experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of brand and marketing work. Not an entry level position.
- Must provide a digital portfolio of work with recent samples.
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools.
- Strong familiarity with best practices for design across paid channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Display).
- Strong sense of design sensibilities, from high level strategic direction to small design details.
- Have a keen understanding of how to build and maintain a brand across audiences and channels.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.