The Best Players Need the Best People.
Responsible for assisting the Tournament Services Manager with hospitality, sponsorship activation and client services.
- Graduating senior or graduate student in an accredited four-year college or university or currently possess a bachelor’s degree
- Sports Marketing/Management, Marketing, Management, Communications or comparable liberal arts majors preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Public relations skills and ability to communicate with staff, volunteers, corporate clients, club members and general public
- Must take initiative, operate proactively and think independently in project management and problem solving
- Capacity to work on several projects simultaneously
- Self-discipline with schedule and time management
- Organization, attention to detail and follow-through are crucial
- Strong computer skills
- Communication with corporate clients and / or volunteers
- Tracking of client information
- Coordination of client ticket and credential fulfillment
- Assist with execution of the Pro-Am and Honorary Observer programs
- Client services during tournament week which may include client interaction
- Assist with local partners to promote the event
- Actively participate in event pre-planning & logistics
- Work closely with the Tournament’s title sponsor, FedEx, and host club, TPC Southwind
- Assist with volunteer duties as needed
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit pgatour.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.