The Best Players Need the Best People.
Hands on introduction to many elements of golf tournament operations including exposure to financial management and reporting, inventory maintenance, and coordination of the tournament and daily logistics of the event.
- Educational experience in marketing, business, sports marketing
- Prior exposure and experience to Golf Tournament or Sports Event Operations preferred
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office Software applications
- A professional image and ability to work as a team is essential
- Work with the Operations Manager in the set up and production of the tournament, which includes the building, tear down and maintenance of facilities for the event.
- Work directly with various vendors and volunteer committees on coordination of the tournament and daily operations.
- Responsible for coordinating golf carts, communication equipment, soft drink and water distribution for players and volunteers, and miscellaneous volunteer supplies.
- Assists with Pro-Am competitions and/or Am-Am competitions before, during, and after the tournament.
- Order, receive, inventory and stock items relative to the successful operation of the tournament.
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit pgatour.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.