To acknowledge and glorify God by living in submission to Him as we steward His resources, giving Him thanks through the meaningful work we do, and directing the profits of our business to the redemptive work He is doing on the earth.
To be the best full-service lifting, rigging, and relocation solutions company, enabling total project success for teams that construct, move, or maintain mission-critical plant, machines, and equipment.
- Loyal and growing customers that consider us the best.
- Aligned, engaged, value-driven, and effective team members doing whatever it takes to achieve our mission.
- Esteemed by the participants in our industry.
- High return on capital.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Safety – Evaluate risk, plan to mitigate it to protect customers, our team, the public, and property.
- Focus – Focus on the potential of our customers and fellow teammates, working for their success as if our success is on the line.
- Ingenuity – Think about, discuss, and implement ideas that make us better.
- Superintend – take seriously the opportunity to wisely invest time, talent, and capital for the benefit of others.
- Respect – Soberly respect others and the work we do. Both matters.
- Diligence – Remember that any meaningful goal is achieved through dogged persistence and staying engaged.
- Teamwork – We are a team that needs each members’ contribution to achieve our mission.
- Cold outreach via phone, e-mail, social media, etc. to new prospects
- Researching potential leads from various reports, web databases, or other digital resources
- Working daily on the annual sales plan (with defined targets and activities)
- Supporting local sales teams by helping qualify and dish inbound sales leads
- Participating in various marketing initiatives defined by the inside sales and marketing team
- Tracking weekly sales activities and performance
- Maintaining prospective client information in Zoho (PLR’s CRM)
- Commitment to learning and implementing PLR’s Buyer Facilitation sales process
- Other duties & special projects as assigned
PROLIFT RIGGING OFFERS:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Other additional personal and professional benefits are available.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, e-mail, connect and interact with potential customerSelf-motivated and self-directed
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
- General knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of the inside sales and marketing team
- College degree preferred
- No Experience Required
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.