Monogram Foods, headquartered in Memphis, TN, is a privately held food manufacturing company operating facilities in Iowa, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Serving as a major co-manufacturer and private label provider for strategic partners throughout the nation, Monogram collaborates with key partners to create processes that bring existing, as well as, new foods products demanded by the modern marketplace. Founded in 2004 with the purchase of King Cotton and Circle B brand meats from Sara Lee Corporation, Monogram Foods manufactures and markets top-quality food products. Among these products are a full range of meat snacks, corn dogs, pre-cooked bacon, smoked sausage, appetizers, sandwiches, and other value-added meats.
Apply today for this PAID internship opportunity with Monogram Foods. Interns will begin the 40 hour/week internship on June 7th and end on July 30th.
Internship Program Highlights
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Professional Development Training
- Group Projects and Presentation
- Networking Opportunities
- Work closely with Treasury team leaders by utilizing company’s cash model to project daily uses/sources of cash
- Produce financing submission packages for banks, particularly for equipment financing
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting packages for senior leaders and investors
- Review potential acquisition opportunities as they are presented to the Acquisitions team
- Support Treasury and Acquisitions team in ad hoc business analyses as assigned
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university, as a rising junior or senior
- Demonstrated academic success (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to assist in financial modeling, metrics-tracking tools, and financial presentations for management
- Strong communication, organizational, planning and execution skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.