Mission Statement: To enrich the lives of our clients by offering first class customer service and technical expertise that create paths to unlocking the value of their infrastructure.
Vision Statement: To be good stewards of our clients’ and employees’ talents, time, and resources. We will accomplish this by being service oriented in all our interactions and pursuits
PATH Company, LLC (“PATH”) is an infrastructure solutions company focused on helping entities (counties, municipalities, school districts, higher-education institutions, and private companies) identify, develop, and implement solutions that leverage today’s technology to create better efficiencies in the areas of energy and water usage as well as general operations. Our overall goal at PATH is to become a trusted partner that provides a single source of responsibility for the design, construction, and
management of our customers’ critical infrastructure.
Founded in 2017, PATH has experienced strong growth of revenue, profitability, and head count since inception. PATH seeks a Finance and Accounting Associate in the Memphis, TN office to work closely with the existing team in designing, implementing and carrying-out processes that support all functions of the business. This is not a static work environment – to support the growth of the company, we regularly revisit processes and systems to improve our efficiency and effectiveness. Relevant experience is referenced below, but the most important qualifications for this role are an ability and willingness to 1) learn, 2) proactively seek out new solutions, and 3) thrive in a dynamic work environment.
Key Areas of Contribution:
Finance and Accounting
• Processing daily transactions: bills, invoices, purchase orders, etc.
• Preparing monthly financial statements
• Maintaining job-specific budget vs actual reports, including the tracking of internal time
• Maintaining compliance with relevant federal, state, and local regulations
• Assisting in financial modeling, including the research and exploration of different financing sources, tax implications, and regulatory/ legal considerations
• Ad hoc analysis that supports the strategic initiatives of the company
• Reviewing Salesforce data for data integrity and consistency
• Creating and maintaining forecast/ pipeline reports
• Assisting in the preparation of marketing pitches, proposals, grant applications, etc.
• 1-5 years of relevant experience preferred, but not required
o Accounting and/ or finance roles
o Construction industry
o Quickbooks: general ledger accounting software
o Salesforce: Customer Relationship Management system
o System implementations, e.g., automation software, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) design and/ or implementation, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/ Finance preferred, but not required)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of applications (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org