Memphis Basketball, LLC ( Memphis Grizzlies)
The Event Crew Member will be responsible for working shifts on event days. Responsibilities will include placing furniture in star dressing rooms and setting tables and chairs for concerts and banquets. They will also work both NBA and NCAA games and are responsible for task that come during does events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Set-up star dressing rooms
– Set and strike chairs for concerts
– Set-up and break down tables according to event reference
– Clean court for NBA and NCAA games
– Layout chairs and equipment as needed for various events;
– Ability to read and interpret event work orders and CAD drawings;
– Comply with all OSHA and safety codes as well as applicable building codes as required;
– Assist other depts. as required in order to promote team work and to comply with work schedules
– High School Diploma or GED
– At least two years of relevant experience
– Strong verbal and written communication skills;
– Ability to manage multiple tasks constantly;
– Able to meet deadlines and work effectively in a high pressure environment;
– Dynamic, hard working, confident;
– Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as required
– Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Knowledge and passion of NBA Basketball.
Memphis Basketball LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all applicants and team members fairly based on their abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected by law.
All newly hired Grizzlies employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. All religious, medical or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit careers-grizzlies.icims.com.