Transforming Technology Solutions
Why We Exist:
At Revive IT & ER2, we desire to grow a sustainable company that provides opportunity for individuals to continuously improve and grow.
What We Actually Do:
Revive IT: Whether you’re a business, school or consumer, finding the right technology solution can be frustrating and expensive. We make it simple to get the best tools in your hands at a fraction of the cost. Freeing up more funds for other important projects
ER2: When large organizations refresh their technology, it can be complicated, costly and high risk. We simplify the entire process and make it affordable and secure giving companies the ability to manage their technology efficiently and confidently.
To Be Responsible in all aspects! We believe we need to live that through 4 different channels: our Team Members, Partners, Environment, and Community.
How We Behave:
We’re constantly: Improving. Acting in Humility. Living a Life of Servanthood.
But what does this really mean?
In short, no task is “beneath” you. It’s our job to make sure the next guy or gal has enough toilet paper. We all have chores; Even our CEO can be found cleaning/stocking bathrooms!
Being a part of the ER2 Family means you…
- Respect your peers and place of work
- Strive to always set the next person up for success
- Seek out feedback in hopes to become better
- Give of yourself while expecting nothing in return
If you can commit to those values… we cannot wait to hear from you!
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to check out our careers page at https://www.er2.com/careers which explains our full hiring process so that you know what to expect!
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so you don’t miss any communication from us! (or else it could sit in your spam!)
- Competitive wages
- Welcoming, caring, and dedicated team members
- Fun culture with family-like vibes
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Company Branded Attire Allowance
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Real Life Skills Training
- Healthcare coverage for full-time employees- a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- A workplace built on continuous improvement – we work to ensure that everything we do adds value to our customer: Better process, easier work day, great product, on time, happy customers, successful company!
- All ideas are welcome, everyone has a voice here – unused employee genius is a big waste!
WHO ARE YOU?
- Are you someone who enjoys repetitive tasks?
- Do you pay great attention to detail?
- Do you KNOW Desktops & Laptops inside and out??
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced day and working towards a team production goal?
- Do you like being on your feet and getting hands on with electronics?
If yes, then this position could be the right fit for you!
Please read on…
We are looking for someone who lovesss computers and electronics, and who wants to be a part of a fun, hard working team!
Our computer repair technicians are responsible for identifying, evaluating, troubleshooting, testing and repairing desktops & laptops for resale.
This position is Full-Time, M-F 730 AM – 430 PM.
***Want a better idea of what to expect?***
Check out this video:
(copy & paste the link into your browser)
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify and assess value of computers that can be refurbished and resold.
- Run software tests, assess physical condition and hardware functionality and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
- Repair or replace defective or improperly functioning hardware/components, using hand tools.
- Maintain inventory for department.
- Identify individual parts and components and their functions
- Effectively utilize Internet resources to find procedures to troubleshoot equipment.
- Effectively document and communicate troubleshooting steps developed internally.
- Properly recycle products, materials, or equipment deemed non-repairable and/or non-resalable or products without significant value.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Cross-department communication.
- Help out in other areas as needed.
- The ability to stand in one place for extended periods of time without fatiguing.
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects 50+ lbs.
- 1-2 yrs computer repair experience preferred
- The ability to problem solve
- Be able to work with little to no supervision.
- Be dependable.
- Have an attention to detail.
- Have a desire to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- The ability to pass a drug test/background screen
- The ability to speak/read English fluently
ER2 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of individuals from all walks of life with the unified desire to Be Responsible and make a difference.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.er2.com.