Phillip Ashley Chocolates
The production specialists at Phillip Ashley Chocolates are responsible for following Chef Phillip’s recipes in order to craft gorgeous, moulded designer chocolates, chocolate turtles, and other luxury confections.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Casting, filling, and sealing moulded chocolates
- Cleaning and polishing chocolate moulds
- Setting up, dipping, and packaging chocolate turtles
- Cleaning chocolate tools and equipment
- Performing shift start and end checklists to ensure the kitchen stays clean and production runs smoothly
- Any other related duties as needed and assigned by production supervisor
Requirements and Qualifications
- Hustle — we produce a LOT of chocolate each day, and we need someone who can keep up!
- Ability to to repetitive tasks quickly and accurately
- Willingness to wash lots of dishes, and clean constantly throughout the day
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours throughout a shift
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs
- Openness and willingness to learn
- A good attitude — we want team players who are excited to make world-class confections for amazing customers
- Previous experience in a kitchen (baking or cooking) is a plus, but not required
Additionally, production specialists are required to wear appropriate kitchen gear such as non-slip kitchen shoes, chef pants, chef jackets and head coverings. Masks and aprons will be provided. A branded chef jacket and/or coverall will be provided after passing your 90-day probationary period. For everyone’s health and safety, production specialists are required to exercise good hygiene. Fingernails must be kept clean, and short enough not to break nitrile gloves. Frequent hand washing and glove changing is critical for the health and safety of the team and our customers.
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit phillipashleychocolates.applicantpool.com.