Evolve Bank & Trust
The BSA Analyst works with the Compliance team to perform research, prepare reports and conduct reviews.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform moderately complex research and analysis of customer and transaction data.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) for the bank.
- Conduct periodic High Risk/ Enhanced Due Diligence reviews.
- Communicate with account officers to gather enhanced due diligence documentation.
- Compiling information for senior management review.
- Assist bank personnel with reviewing potential OFAC suspects from OFAC alerts and inquiries.
- Review, correct and create (as needed) CTRs for submission.
- Serve as a resource for questions regarding BSA/AML/OFAC policies and procedures.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Two to three years Banking experience required with experience in BSA/AML and other consumer compliance policies and procedures.
- Focus on customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and related software applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized; ability to multi task; attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and adapt to change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, high production, professional environment.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.