Website Memphis Grizzlies
The Box Office Attendant provides guests with a positive first impression of FedExForum. This impression is created by aiding guests, providing them with accurate event information, and assisting them in purchasing and/or picking up tickets to FedExForum events. This part-time position is expected to work cohesively with all employees of FedExForum in maintaining an extreme level of guest service.
In This Role You Will
- Provide all guests a positive first impression of FedExForum by offering superior, individualized guest service.
- Accurately operate the Ticketmaster computer ticketing system to sell tickets for FedExForum events.
- Problem-solve by effectively communicating with guests to locate and deliver will-call/guest list tickets.
- Provide information regarding FedExForum events/facilities and downtown Memphis via face-to-face communication and telephone.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal clients.
- Assist with miscellaneous box office projects as directed.
- Communicate positively with guests to establish their needs efficiently and courteously.
- Handle cash responsibly and accurately. Balancing cash, checks and credit cards to Event Sales.
- Develop a growing knowledge of Ticketing Industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school graduation or GED.
- Two years or more customer service experience.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle/reconcile large amounts of cash.
- Ability to assist customers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, holidays, and/or weekends as needed.
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people with diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple demands
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of sports and entertainment, specifically NBA basketball.
What We Offer
At the Memphis Grizzlies, we strive to provide a fun, diverse, and rewarding work environment for all team members. In addition to offering a competitive hourly wage, we have other great benefits and perks.
Discounts and Perks
- Flexible scheduling around your availability
- Team Store Discounts
- Happy Hours and other fun activities
- Discount game night meals and snack program
- Employee Discounted Grizzlies and Hustle Game Tickets
- NBA Sponsored Discount Programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Company Swag
- Employee Recognition and Years of Service Awards
Memphis Basketball LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all applicants and team members fairly based on their abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected by law.
Connect With Us!
To apply for this job please visit careers-grizzlies.icims.com.