Wanted: Social Media Guru
Seeking Opportunity for Creative Growth and Flexibility
The Social Media Guru that will join our mold-breaking non-profit team is the epitome of a curious go-getter. The upbeat individual we’re aggressively hunting is a positive opinion maker, but your real gift is the ability to spread awareness of and develop support for new ideas. You are a fast-moving, change agent with a toolbelt full of social media channels at your disposal.
For the right candidate, flexible hours and goal-based incentives only serve to fuel your creative juices.
We need a self-starter to study our target rider profiles and work with our team to find and execute unique and enticing ways to reach and recruit them. When executing social media strategy documents and content calendars our ideal candidate will be the definition of efficiency. Once you get excited about an idea you can’t help sharing it with others especially through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other channels as they develop. You will be the point person who connects MyCityRides with our local partners, creates cross promotional posts, oversees online contests and promotes our brand in the community.
If you’re ready to stretch your skills of persuasion and reap the rewards of being part of the dynamic team at MyCityRides, apply today.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Run point on social media content and scheduling
• Stay current on social media trends and tactics
• Recommending strategy for audience expansion and reaching target audiences
• Support MyCityRides brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok
• Network online with local organizations, companies and groups
Job Overview and Requirements:
• Job Type: Social Media Coordinator, located at MyCityRides shop
• Work Hours: 15 – 20 hours, primarily onsite but some remote is possible
• Training For Position: Informal & Formal
• Physical Requirements: Light lifting and carrying
• Required Education: Some college or Applicable Work History
• Required Experience: 2-3 years related work experience, part-time accepted
• Location: Memphis, TN, 38104
If you’re ready to join a company that gets you, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com